Apple cream custard is extremely attracting dessert for everyone. If you are still in diet, please overlook this! But try once an awhile doesn't affecting much. If add on cream cheese, even more attracting! You won't be stopping yourself from continue eating. When cream combine with custard, the dish become one of the fascinating dessert in party, one of the most popular Finger Food! The dessert becomes popular not only because of the good taste, the high content of nutrition in apple also one of the important factor that can't be overlooked. The calories of the custard vary depends on what type of cream cheese that being used. You may want to choose low calories cream cheese if consider about the weight management. This is the way how to control the diet while still able to hang on to the food that you like.
Green apple 1
Castor sugar 1 tbsp
Cinnamon powder 1 tea spoon
Frozen pastry 1 (leave to room temperature for defrost)
Egg ½ beat to mixture
Cream cheese (on choice)
Castor sugar 20g
Egg 1 (beat to mixture)
Egg yolk ½
Corn flour 1 tbsp
Cream cheese 50ml
Vanilla Extract 1 tea spoon
1. Remove skin and centric of apple, cut into slices. Put them into a small pot; add in sugar and
cinnamon powder. Cook with low flame till all the sugar dissolved and apple become soft.
2. Don't cook until apple extremely soft.
3. Take out the defrost bread skin, cut into your desire shape. You way want it to be in love
shape, star or depends on own creativity.
4. Pour all custard ingredients in a bowl, combine till well.
5. Use teaspoon and put custard ingredients into the bread skin. Add 2 to 3 slices of green apple on
6. Put some egg yolk at the borders of the pie.
7. Bake in preheat oven at 200Celsius (390F) and bake for 20 to 25 minutes till the side of pie
become golden yellow.
8. Ready to be served.
Taste very nice when custard combined with cheese cream, however beware you won't stop to take the delicious apple cream custard. This dessert can be made and gifted to someone special to you.
Article Source: http://ezineseeker.com/?expert=Clarissa_Anne